Gulf Shores, Alabama DUI Lawyer | Alabama DUI Drunk Driving Defense |
Alabama Field Sobriety Test Lawyer | Alabama DUI Attorney | FREE DUI Consultation
Gulf Shores, Alabama DUI Lawyer | Alabama DUI Drunk Driving Defense | Alabama Field Sobriety Test Lawyer | Alabama DUI Attorney | FREE DUI Consultation
Gulf Shores, Alabama DUI Defense Lawyer
DUI Arrest in Gulf Shores, Alabama? Experience counts! Hire a Gulf Shores, Alabama DUI Attorney that is Certified per NHTSA guidelines in Field Sobriety Testing and a member of the National College for DUI Defense. Visit our website for more information– www.Alabama-DUI-Defense.com.
www.GulfShoresDUILawyer.com – Gulf Shores, Alabama DUI Defense Law Firm. Focused – Aggressive Gulf Shores, Alabama DUI Law Firm. Hundreds of DUI and Traffic Cases handled. Call 24 Hours a Day (866) 348-2889
A NEW DAY FOR DUI IN ALABAMA – BE AWARE! NEW ALABAMA DUI LAW – 2011- NOW MORE THAN EVER YOU NEED TO HIRE A QUALIFIED DUI DEFENSE ATTORNEY TO HELP YOU! CALL US TODAY!
Recent changes in Alabama DUI law include the passage of an Ignition Interlock Bill and also an Aggravated (Double Punishment) DUI statute.
NEW AGGRAVATED DUI (DOUBLE PUNISHMENT) LAW SUMMARY
- Amends Section 32-5A-191 of the Code of Alabama 1975;
- Provides for a mandatory sentence of at least double the minimum punishment for a person convicted of DUI who has 0.15 percent or more by weight of alcohol in his or her blood;
- As well as a one-year minimum sentence for a misdemeanor offense;
- A minimum one-year revocation of the person's driving privileges;
- To provide that if a person over 21 has a child under 14 in the vehicle during the offense, the person must be sentenced to at least double the otherwise applicable minimum punishment.
- CLICK HERE to read the new law – Act 2011-621.
NEW ALABAMA IGNITION INTERLOCK DEVICE LAW SUMMARY
- Amends Section 32-5A-191 of the Code of Alabama 1975;
- Adds Section 32-5A-191.4 to the Code of Alabama 1975;
- Increases the penalties for violations by requiring certain persons authorized to drive a motor vehicle after a conviction of driving under the influence to have installed andoperating an ignition interlock device for certain periods of time;
- Provides for the installation and certification of ignition interlock devices;
- Imposes certain duties on the Department of Forensic Sciences;
- Provides for fees and to authorize the Department of Public Safety to set a fee for the issuance of a restricted license and for the reissuance of a regular license pursuant to this act;
- Provides penalties for violations;
- Provides fees to cover costs for the court systems, Department of Public Safety, district attorneys, and the Alabama Interlock Indigent Fund;
- CLICK HERE to read the new law – Act 2011-613.
Call us TODAY to discuss your case – (866) 348-2889.
THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING US
Thank you for contacting us regarding your Gulf Shores, Alabama DUI drunk driving offense. There is no question that the offense that you are charged with is a very serious offense with very serious consequences. You need to hire a law firm that has the experience and the knowledge and the training that can help you get the best result possible on your Gulf Shores, AL DUI case. The attorneys at www.GulfShoresDUILawyer.com are Certified per NHTSA Guidelines to administer standardized field sobriety tests and are members of the National College for DUI Defense. We can help you and want to do so - please call us today at (866) 348-2889 to discuss your case.
There are several ways that you can be punished or sentenced regarding your Gulf Shores, Alabama DUI offense. You can be fined, put in jail, scorned with a conviction on your record, ordered to attend classes related to drug and alcohol use and abuse, community service, driving school, and many other ways as well. You need to hire a law firm that has a unique approach in handling the defense of Gulf Shores, Alabama DUI charges. We can help you and will put together a plan and a process to help you work through this difficult time in your life.
HUNDREDS OF CASES HANDLED
Our attorneys help hundreds of citizens of the United States each and every year with drunk driving, traffic, and drug related offenses in Alabama. We can help you with a plan to word towards a positive result in your Gulf Shores, Alabama drunk driving case.
REASONS WHY SOMEONE MAY BE CHARGED WITH DUI
There are many, many reasons why people receive DUI charges. Sometimes people are charged with DUI because they do not understand the seriousness of a drunk driving offense or getting behind the wheel after consuming too much alcohol. Sometimes these people drink and drive repeatedly and when they are charged they just happen to have been caught at that point in time.
Other people have personal alcohol and drug related issues that are more medical in nature and need to be handled from a different approach. These people may be addicted physically, emotionally, or mentally to alcohol or drugs. There are varying levels of alcohol use and abuse and it is important for counsel and their clients to look at and evaluate cases from all different angles. After all, we may be attorneys handling DUI and criminal charges but the first and foremost priority should be the people that we help – our clients. Our law firm puts people first.
Still others charged with DUI may be wrongly accused and there is not much evidence against them – such as a DUI where the defendant did not submit to any chemical test or possibly the person did not consume any alcohol or was not impaired.
CARING FOR OUR CLIENTS
We care about our clients as people and therefore, evaluate the categories above in every case. However, ultimately, we treat you with the same respect and dignity no matter what category you fall into. The analysis involves not only looking at the legal and practical side of the Gulf Shores, Alabama DUI offense but also looking at the person and what is going on in their life that may have caused this issue. There is no greater time period in life that someone can be loved than during the time that they have criminal charges pending. Criminal charges can cause emotional and mental issues, divorces, they can cause children to disown their parents, parents to disown their children, and they can have very serious personal, practical, and legal ramifications. That is why we take these charges very, very seriously and you should too.
We know what you are going through. We can help. All you have to do is call us to begin the process. Our initial consultation is always at no charge and we can send you free information to help you make the decision about who to help you with your Gulf Shores, Alabama DUI. Our Gulf Shores DUI Attorneys are members of the National College for DUI Defense and are Certified per NHTSA Guidelines to administer the same Standardized Field Sobriety Tests that you took on the side of the road. We handle hundreds of Alabama DUI and traffic cases each year.
WE HANDLE ALL TYPES OF DUI CASES
We handle all kinds of Gulf Shores, Alabama DUI cases including those with or without breath test results, refusals, cases with Standardized Field sobriety Tests and cases where no Field Sobriety Tests were done. We have handled DUI accident cases and cases where our clients were polite to the officers involved and where our clients were belligerent and abusive to the officers involved. There is likely no set of facts related to a DUI case that we have not seen or handled.
The processes and methods that we use in handling any type of Gulf Shores, Alabama drunk driving defense cases have been refined over the years in the handling of hundreds of cases. We believe that the way that we handle DUI cases not only gives our clients the best chance of a positive result but also allows us to focus on the human side of this type of law practice.
Our advice as you decide what law firm to hire as your Gulf Shores DUI Attorneys:
- Don’t hire a Gulf Shores, Alabama DUI Attorney based solely on price;
- Ask any attorney that you speak with whether he/she is a member of the National College for DUI Defense;
- Ask any attorney that you speak with whether he/she is Certified per NHTSA Guidelines to Administer Standardized Field Sobriety Tests.
We can help you and will be there each step of the way on your Gulf Shores, AL DUI Case. Call our office TODAY (866) 348-2889 to discuss your case and to talk about how we can help. You can also visit our website www.Alabama-DUI-Defense.com for more information.
Call our office TODAY
(866) 348-2889CLICK HERE - https://kreps.appointlet.com/
Easily schedule an initial phone conference with Mr. Kreps to discuss your case (at no cost to you)! We have times available immediately and we want to talk to you as soon as possible. Go ahead and schedule a call NOW by clicking above. Appointlet is simple to use - you will see available times, you choose the time that fits your schedule, you will receive a confirmation email and then a reminder email - it's that easy!
Don't take our word for it though - CLICK HERE - to view our TOP RATING on AVVO and also to read through all of the CLIENT REVIEWS that actual prior satisfied clients of our office have graciously posted about their experience with us.
Write a message
Please provide the requested information so that we can link a call with you.